[meteorite-list] New Meteorites

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 14 07:14:27 2005

Hi, all,

I found the Field Report by McCartney Taylor intriguing, especially the
pictures showing the interior of the rocks found by Mr. Durham.

Generally speaking, can you (the experts) predict what the interior of a
stoney meteorite will likely look like before cutting it open simply by
examining the fusion crust and/or broken and weathered faces?

Or, is it a unique surprise for each one, as in McCartney's report?

Regards,
Pete

>>I'm back! Another trip to hunt down space rocks proves to be
successful. Read about the who, what, when and where! If you
don't know the Why, you don't understand the meteorite hunt
addiction!

http://www.westernwelltool.com/trip05.htm

New mystery rock! Get yer copies here! Grab'em quick before the
Internet runs out!

(For those who have inquired about buying or trading, i'm interested.
I may have completely forgotten to email you back; I've been
completely overwhelmed for a couple of months. Just email me and
remind me.)

-mt

-- McCartneyTaylor,IMCA 2760<<