[meteorite-list] Ad: Nice smaller Mundrabilla for sale

From: Bill Jensen <meteorchsr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 14 00:33:42 2005

Hi everyone,

A friend on mine at the Denver Show showed me a few kilos of nice Mundrabillas.
These were MOSTLY in the 30-50 gram range. Too small to be well
sculpted but still very nice all the same. If anybody wants a kilo or
even 1/2 a kilo let me know.
They are priced at $525 per kilo plus actual shipping costs. The
smallest lots I
would be interested in dealing in is a half kilo. Please let me know ASAP,
preferrably by tomorrow so I can complete the deal before he sells out.

These would be great for anybody selling at smaller shows, or Ebay, as they are
nice affordable examples of an iron meteorite.

Thanks,

Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites