[meteorite-list] New Meteorites & Field Trip Report

From: moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 11 23:46:52 2005

Excellent - Excellent- Excellent!!! :-)

Good evening Mister McCartney Taylor and list,

since you told me about your finds last week, I couldn't wait to see your
report!
How nice for you to have people cooperate with you!
How exciting this must have been to have found the meteorites and what a
great example to share your adventure!
Plainview Weird One looks very interesting!
I can't wait for the results.

Where do I find your other field trip reports?

I wish you much luck in the future.
With best regards,
Moni