[meteorite-list] Seized Meteorites - report

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 11 16:09:11 2005

come on - you know how an auction works - look at ebay auctions where a
seller will say "worth at least x$" and see if the final price eVER comes
close to reaching that...

if Poland sells their confiscated assets at auctionn much like the us it
could be the chance to pick up some cheap sikhote - regardless ofw hat the
officials are placing the value at...

i just figure it's worth checking out for anyone who is int he area..