[meteorite-list] Seized Meteorites - report

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 11 14:39:55 2005

> AMrcin,
> What you should be doing now is making every effort to finding out what
the
> story is behind these meteorites - if they arent stolen then there is a
good
> chance that they will be auctioned off as seized assets, at least thats
how
> things work here in the us. i owuld doubt that anyone at your average
seized
> items auctions knows what a 200kg meteorite is worth so oyu may be able to
> pick ythese up for their value as scrap iron. if you do I'll give you
2000$
> for that 200kg sikohte - you should be able to make at least 10x your
money
> off it!!!!

Stan life is brutal.
Faster they rip me than I take chance to rip them.
Remember that last Brahins they valued for 12 000euro per KILO.
So dont expect that for rusty pieces of sh......iron they will make price
10$/kg :))

More likely they will be donated to one of polish museums. The only question
is where. To one of Warsaw museums where specimens will land in catacombs ?
This is a question now :)

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195