[meteorite-list] Ben Guerir TKW and TAW

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 7 18:05:42 2005

Gee, I would define Total Available Weight as that material which is
accessible and ready for use in scientific research. This would include
the pieces in Morocco museums, but not pieces in the hands of collectors.

Availability is a matter of perspective and access, which is different for
different people.

Jeff