[meteorite-list] AD: RARE INDEPENDENCE, MO FULL SLICE

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 6 23:30:37 2005

Good Evening List...

I am looking to quickly sell a 11.53g full slice of the hard to aquire Independece, MO L6. There is only a very small handful of full slices that were removed from the main mass, which was seen falling into a field in the summer of 1917 or 1918. Total known weight is only 880g! I believe Mark Bostick may have an article related to the Independence meteorite on is website... a great story goes with this one. A classic American fall.

Please email for a photo. First $349.90 gets it, and I will cover shipping via Priority Mail. Paypal acceped as well.

Kind Regards,

Ryan