[meteorite-list] Ad: $10,000 meteorite sale, auctions ending

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 6 21:16:55 2005

Hi everyone, I have over $10,000 in meteorites ending tomorrow night. I will
be out of town so I am sending this today.
ALL items started at one cent, they sell where they end.

Here is a list of the great pieces up for grabs Wednesday evening:

PLEASE NOTE, this piece ends at 3:27 in the afternoon, a listing mistake I
made, so early end on this 15 KILO Sikhote Alin shrapnel. This is a $6000.00
piece up for one cent. Bid early to save yourself the grief I hear every
time about people who forget to bid.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6558759631

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6558814649
Nice complete Gibeon slice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6558816023
Beautiful chondrite sphere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6558760351
Complete Ureilite slice, $1000 piece up for one cent.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6558783553
Complete Pultusk stone, with David New receipt.

Dhofar main mass
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6558833265

Translucent Brahin slice, very nice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6558764537

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6558836740
Very nice rare Olivine Diogenite piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6558834797
Superb Mesosiderite nodule.

Again, this is well over $10,000 in meteorites, highest bid gets them, don't
wait 'cause ebay can mess up and you wouldnt get your bid in.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteorite-hunter/

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritehunters/

Mike Farmer