[meteorite-list] 100 year old meteorite story from Sweden

From: chris aubeck <caubeck_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 6 11:13:24 2005

Hi G?ran!

Ah, so it was one of those stories after all!

It sounds a lot like the Italian article I translated and mentioned in
my last post. A part of what I do is to follow these trends as they
spread across Europe, it helps build up an idea of how people first
became aware of the science that surrounded them.

If ever you can recall the date of the account I'd be fascinated to
know it and see how it fits into the general chronology of press
reports of the period.

Warm regards from Madrid,

Chris