[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: batkol <batkol_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 15:10:07 2005

the original statement was all proceeds go to the red cross. it was on that
basis i donated and joined the effort. let's not ruin a great idea arguing
the philosphy of non profit organizations/christian and just go with the
original plan. the important thing here is the people need help and we've
got a good start on getting them some. thank you
susan

al Message -----