[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 14:53:35 2005

Hi Anne,

And of that 19% for admin. expenses, a significant portion is used for
the advertising budget. The way I see it, for large charitable
organizations like the Red Cross, the percentage of the donations used
for the advertising budget aren't wasted. On the contrary, these dollars
elicit more dollars through this advertising, multiplying the dollars
that I donate which end up being used for actual aid.

David