[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 14:49:51 2005

Now with the Red Cross, I can see where they would need alot for admin. An
organization that has offices in virtually every country in the world would
cost alot of money. I sure as hell see them on the news at every disaster
that occurs. I think most of these Christian groups are just holding their
hands out and looking for more people to add to their mailing lists.
Mike Farmer