[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 03:16:48 2005

Hello Michael and list,

I have had several people tell me the same thing about American Red Cross.
Some person told me about Am. Red Cross selling doughnuts when they were
helping people in Florida after the last hurricane there.
Maybe we should send the next check to the Samaritans Purse.
What about it, Geoff?

Have a nice 'relaxing' Labor Day!

Sternengruss, Moni