[meteorite-list] Meteorites in Temples Asia OT: Apology

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 4 13:29:32 2005

Dear List,
  I am sorry for losing it when I saw the Happy
Birthday card to Hitler.

Back to meteorites:

In Japan and China there are several temples and
shrines that house meteorites. I have seen two in
Japan and spend my spare time searching nearby Tokyo
for others. Japanese collect rocks for gardens and
most pre-war houses still have rock walls or rock
gardens. Recently in China a meteorite was discovered
in Xian in an ancient city. Martin thank you for all
of your information concerning European Temple Stones.
 BTW I have a silver Celtic coin that appears to have
three objects falling from the sky...I don`t know
where it is now but perhaps can find it if someone
wants to see a photo.
Best Always in LIFE, Dirk...Tokyo