Re-2: [meteorite-list] Re: New Orleans, I am apalled at the pathetic Bush responce.

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 2 15:15:47 2005

> Dead babies piled up? A third world country? And
> where exactly did you see this .... the History
> Channel?

> on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and CNN.

> ... he is an idiot, he is in over his head ...

> smart-_at_##

This shows once again that we should stay aloof from personal opinions
or emotions and, above all, keep to what this list is about: meteorites!

We have more than once seen that we are quite different individuals as
soon as we do not talk meteorites and, ... even if and when talking
meteorites, it is sometimes quite difficult to keep one's temper :-(

Bernd

To: cynapse_at_charter.net
    yellowengine_at_earthlink.net
Cc: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com