[meteorite-list] AD: PRISTINE MOCS INDIVIDUAL

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 1 02:43:31 2005

Well Folks, not sure if I want to do this or not, but I thought that I'd take a head count to see how many people may be interested in purchasing a 63.2g Mocs individual. Whole stones from this historic European fall are very hard to come across on the market, but paying-off some bills that have accumulated over the past several months is my primary goal at this particular time of my life. This very beautiful piece could be your's for a reasonable price of $948USD if I decide to sell immediately to the first potential buyer who inquires. Great shape, jet black, "skid marks", regmaglypts, natural break on backside showing pristine vanilla-coloured interior... what more could you wish for? Please email with questions and/or to aquire photos. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Ryan