[meteorite-list] Re: Fukang

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 31 01:51:22 2005

Yes, that about sums it up. You know, we heard the
same thing about how many meteorites now, Agoult,
D'Orbigny, Ben Guerir, etc etc etc, always the same
story, large meteorites, only a tiny bit to be sold
and this one is near 900 kilos. You tell me, all these
investors and you think they arent going to all be
trying to cash in before each other? I am sure there
is a long line of people waiting to dole out $250,000
each for slices, I have those kind of sales almost
daily:).
The writing is on the wall, when no large slices
sell,they will begin flooding the market with small
pieces, then when the price drops, I will buy.
Mike Farmer