[meteorite-list] MUNICH PHOTO: REALLY AN AD IN DISGUISE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 28 00:28:27 2005

I spent all day setting up yesterday. I am still not
completely set up but but here is a progress photo:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/munichshow1.jpg
This is me and my mother after a hard day of setting
up.
People can pick at 120 Euros a kilo and extremily
powerful magnets to help search are supplied.
If anybody cant come but wants any at 120 euros a kilo
I can ship but shipping is extra and you might have to
arrange your own shipping. If you want reject looking
low grade meteorites I can also sell at $90 a kilo -
shipping again extra.
I havent had time to go over this material so the
first people to search might turn up some surprises.
Cheers
DEAN