[meteorite-list] AD> How to order my new book "Les Meteorites de France" ?

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 27 14:21:29 2005

Hello to the List,

Sorry for this second advert today.

I wanted to announce that my book (which is available
in France since june) can be ordered by our
english-speaking friends of the Meteorite-List.

You can send an email to this address :
c.fleury_at_bedilib.com to ask for total price including
shipment for your country.

More information about my book by clicking here :
http://www.meteor-center.com/livre/index2.htm

I just have to say it's the most complete book ever
done about french meteorites. I think it's a must-have
for meteorite collectors. A review should be done in
next Meteorite Magazine. Preface has been done by
Alain Carion (thanks to you Alain)

Sorry, I can't dedicate these books but I will if we
meet one day because I don't have any in stock.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com