[meteorite-list] Ad - 70 Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 25 13:54:11 2005

Dear List,

Just a very quick note to let those who might be interested know that I have
70 auctions ending on ebay tonight. I have been honoring the ONCE-A-WEEK
advertising rule here on the List so please take a look. I will be out of
the country from September 31st through October 9th so I will not be running
a set of new auctions this week. I will be running a ten day set on the
night of the 29th so be sure to check them out as I will be loading some
extra nice material, some pieces worth a great deal started at just 99
cents.

Link to Auctions ending tonight:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, the best of luck!

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock