[meteorite-list] Very small Majuba impact site discovered!

From: Larry Sloan <gldfinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 25 11:35:04 2005

Hi Norm and List,

Congratulations on your research and diligent
search. If your find does turn out to be another
Majuba, It
would be Number 7, as in addition to the Number 4 at
186 grams that Ann Black recently sold, John Wolfe
also
found a 274 gram stone a few feet away that I now
have. I have also recently sliced another stone of
671 grams for John Wolfe that he acquired from a
nugget
hunter several months ago which is stone number 6. I
will post a picture of a slice soon. Totals I have
for the six stones that I know of is 5187 grams. If
anybody knows of any other finds please let me know.

Best Regards,
Larry Sloan