[meteorite-list] Only for Mark Bostik - Others delete

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 25 03:17:35 2005

Seen you not answer to my emails - 5 sent in few days
- where I ask to give me the RIGHT number of the pack
you have sent in September and here its never arrive,
I ask here in the list, hopped you read the email, to
send to me the RIGHT number of the pack seen here in
the custom say the number its no correct for find
where is the pack. Its many strange, with a shipping
of only $5 of your last pack its arrive in 7 days,
with the first I have pay $35 of shipping this is not
arrive.....I waith a fast answer.

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it