[meteorite-list] Message to Christian Anger

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 23 14:35:28 2005

Hello Christian,

Thanks for your proposal of report. Is it possible to
you to send it in PDF format on my email
pierremariepele_at_yahoo.fr (this is the email address
I mostly use)

I received a message from you a few days ago about my
book and I replied immediately. So there's probably a
problem on my email addresses. I receive many emails
every day without problem. Sorry.

Can you try again to send your messages on my Yahoo
mailbox and I'll answer. If no answer, send another
message on the Meteorite List.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE