[meteorite-list] Scam Alert

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 23 07:32:55 2005

This is q very common and old scam.
If something seems odd, strange, out of place, or illegal, it probably is.
Usually the scam involves the person wanting you to keep extra money, and only sending pqrt to them, that is to get you to overlook the facts and play on your greed so you quickly cash the check and send them money.
Mike Farmer