[meteorite-list] AD - Excellent Auctions Ending - NEW CK4 Tonight

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 19 15:15:57 2005

Dear List Members,

I will be listing a new CK4 tonight, NWA 2787, under my eBay seller name,
naturesvault. There are only six pieces available of this low TKW meteorite
so if you are interested, you will want to use the "Buy it Now" feature
without delay.

I also have our ultra rare CO 3.0, NWA 2918, ending tonight in just a few
hours. The strictest approved standards were performed and re-checked at NAU
so there is no mistake here of the classification.

Of the other auctions, there are still some excellent specimens currently at
just 99 cents so great deals will be realized tonight for those lucky
bidders. I tend to put larger pieces up at auction so be sure to check them
out. There are too many to itemize here so if you are interested, go to eBay
and search for items by seller, naturesvault.

Best regards and "Thank You" to everyone who bids with me,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com