[meteorite-list] Magadan and Yafa

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 19 13:22:43 2005

Hi, Bernd

Thanks for clearing that up.

Another nice speculation
goes the way of most
nice speculations.

Albert Einstein was attending an awards
dinner where many prominent scientists
were receiving various honors. At his
table was a well-known chemist who took
a small notebook out of his jacket every
few minutes and scribbled in it. About
the fourth or fifth time he did so, he
noticed Einstein watching him. Embarassed,
the chemist explained, "Every time I get
a good idea, I make a note of it. Writing
it down keeps me from forgetting it. It's
an excellent system; you should try it."
Einstein sighed, "I doubt it would help me.
I've only had a few good ideas in my whole life."

Sterling