[meteorite-list] Ad: over 50 meteorites ending tonight.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 18 12:02:15 2005

Hi again, I have over 50 meteorites ending tomorrow, all listed for
one cent opening bid.
Be sure to get bids in early, I have people email me every auction
night who complain that they forgot to bid.

Over 50 meteorites, click the links below to see them all.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunters

Some specific pieces of note:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6569719442
This is a superb specimen of a flight-oriented Sikhote-Alin Bullet!
See it to believe it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6569721273
Very nice PERFECT condition Oman Main mass with collection bag and
photos, Dhofar 1149.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6569723449
Nice endcut of NWA 2634, UREILITE. 21 grams. polished.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6569722620
25 gram complete Rumuruti stone, VERY RARE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6569757339
Very nice Toluca slice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6569733888
22 gram Taza individual.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6569729413
Beautiful carved meteorite bead.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5043234057
Very nice small cat carving from meteorite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6569749933
114 gram Libyan Desert Glass specimen. Very nice piece.

Thanks for your time, I offer weekly meteorite sales of very nice
rare specimens at prices that the buyer sets. I have sold over
$100,000 on eBay in the last year, so some serious meteorites have
been up for grabs.

Thanks
Michael Farmer