[meteorite-list] dweir's meteorite studies link

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 12 17:51:02 2005

Hello to all,

This message is for those who have bookmarked my website, or have placed
a link to my website on their own site.

Since the initial space allocation for my original Geocities (now
Yahoo-Geocities) account is almost used up (25 MB), and the option to
add space to my original plan is no longer available, I have purchased a
new Yahoo-Geocities website account which provides 75 MB of space for
future growth. This new account also allows me to use the domain name
that I own - meteoritestudies.com - rather than having this domain name
simply redirected to the Geocities URL as before. Since I'm almost out
of space on the original website, I've decided to eliminate the old
website, accessible through the following three links:

<http://www.geocities.com/dgweir>
(a.k.a. <http://www.geocities.com/~dweir>
and <http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9278>)

My new link currently displays the updated content of my website.
This message should serve as your heads-up to change your links and
bookmarks to reflect the new URL for visiting dweir's Meteorite Studies:

<http://www.meteoritestudies.com>

I'll have the old URL(s) redirected to this new one for a short period,
but I'll soon close the account for this original site.

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for all of the positive reinforcement
during the past 8 years as my website has steadily grown - updated
regularly.

Regards,
David Weir