[meteorite-list] AD - New CO 3.0 - Tonight

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 12 13:33:46 2005

Dear List Members,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce a new CO 3.0. It is NWA
2918. I will be listing six pieces on eBay tonight with the "Buy it Now"
option under my seller name, naturesvault.

I would also like to draw your attention to my current auctions that will
end today in just a few hours. Several are still at just 99 cents. There are
a few that are the last that I have while others are larger specimens. Also
are a number of unclassified individuals that you may want at discounted
prices.

I would like to thank all who bid on my auctions, and for those who do not,
enjoy the pictures of these rare and beautiful specimens.

To see all that I have to offer this week, go to eBay and search for items
by seller, naturesvault. Do not forget to check out the new CO 3.0, NWA
2918. These should be available at around 8:00pm Florida time.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)