[meteorite-list] Capot Rey Impact Melt Breccia

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 11 18:20:26 2005

Carsten and List,
  Thanks Carsten and thanks to Dr. Ted Bunch for
checking on the classification. This is really a
beautiful IMB meteorite. If you haven`t bought any I
suggest that you do if you collect impact melt
breccias. Carsten doesn`t have much of it left for
sale. It is a really fresh and fantastic example of
an IMB.
Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo IMCA#5677

--- Gi-po Meteorites <Carsten.Giessler_at_t-online.de>

http://cgi.ebay.de/Meteorite-Capot-Rey-Niger-Impact-Melt-Breccia_W0QQitemZ6569105232QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.de/Meteorite-Capot-Rey-Niger-Impact-Melt-Breccia_W0QQitemZ6569105660QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem