[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending, Most Still 99 Cents!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 11 14:34:38 2005

Dear List,

Just a reminder that I have many auctions ending this afternoon, most still
just at 99 cents! There are a lot of bargains to be had so you may want to
check them out if you have the time.

Here are a few examples of some great deals:

Dhofar 019 Martian Part Slice. I only have about three pieces left. When
they are gone I will not be able to get more:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6567291162

Large New Orleans fragment at just $10.00:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6567292007

An Ultra-Rare Angrite at just $200.00 a gram intro price. This is by far the
lowest price you will find anywhere on this type of meteorite. A big-press
new abstract is due out that will make all Angrites a bargain at almost any
price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6567305894

The world's lowest priced true Brachinte:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6567312057

NWA 3160, the latest Lunaite to be announced, very cool and rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6567313438

And several 99 cent bargains can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

And several outstanding Nature Quest International items can be found at
this link, new items are being released every week:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnature-quest-internationalQQhtZ-1

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, the best of luck!

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock