[meteorite-list] New meteorite website

From: moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 10 21:52:37 2005

Hi Sara and list,

this IS a wonderful, educational website!
Thank you and all the people who helped collaborated.
I loved to hear the sonic boom!
My first! ;-)

If I had seen the image of the dust trail left by the passage of the stony
meteoroid at Tagish Lake,
I would have known how one looks like when I asked the list about it a few
weeks ago and it was the Minotaur launch out of Vandenberg.

I will gladly refer to it and will refer the site to other people.

Sternengruss, Moni