[meteorite-list] AD - Last Day - "Best Offer Takes It"

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 4 10:54:17 2005

Dear List Members,

Today is the last day to get your best offers in on two very nice Saharan
irons I am offering. This is another "Best Offer Takes It" silent auction
for list members that will end today, October 4th, 2005 at 10:00PM EST
(Florida, USA).

Here are the descriptions and direct links to pictures (worth looking at
even if you are not interested in making an offer):

Item #1
2016 gram iron most likely paired to NWA 854 "Ziz", a IAB that is simply
gorgeous! It has a bluish hue to the crust and flow lines.
http://www.lunarrock.com/irons/desertiron1.jpg

Item #2
5045 gram unclassified SCULPTURAL Saharan iron. This one stands up by
itself. I have not cut or polished a window to see what this.
http://www.lunarrock.com/irons/desertiron2.jpg

To place your offer for either of these, please email me at
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com and write your highest bid and description in your
message. If I like the highest offer, I will accept it and these items will
no longer be available so make sure you place the highest bid you are
comfortable with. I will email the person with the highest acceptable offer
and make payment and shipping arrangements after the deadline has been
reached.

On another note, if you are interested in unclassified desert meteorites,
large NWA 869 material, 1-kilo lots, wholesale mesosiderites and more, I
have 66 eBay auctions with competitive "Buy it Now" pricing that end this
Thursday under seller, "naturesvault". Tomorrow I will resume my regular
"naturesvault" eBay auctions consisting of many rare achondrites, planetary
and other beautiful meteorites worth looking at. I will also be starting to
announce new "Weekly Specials" which are typically very rare. To see these
eBay auctions, go to eBay and search for items by seller, "naturesvault".

"Thank You" for considering these two "Best Offer Takes It" irons (which end
tonight at 10pm) and for bidding on my eBay "naturesvault" auctions. Good
Luck to those who have made offers so far.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)