Re-2: [meteorite-list] Black stone of Paphos

From: chris aubeck <caubeck_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 1 16:55:32 2005

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/islam2.html#conception

"Sacred black stone, this one the goddess Aphrodite from Paphos,
Cyprus. Worshiped as early as the 12th century BC."

I see, yes. Odd how there aren't any more photos of it online.

I guess it had an interesting first day on Earth. For someone to have
seen it land and make a positive identification they must have been
pretty close or knew the terrain where it landed very well. Or maybe
it just came down where black rocks were unknown.

I may write to the museum.

Regards,

Chris