[meteorite-list] Ad, Oriented pieces on ebay.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 1 12:18:08 2005

Hi everyone, I am off to Panama next week to hopefully pull the trigger on
my land purchase. Hard to decide on the property, takes alot of trip and and
many beer's to finally pick one!

Anyway, while cleaning my office and storage rooms of meteorites everywhere,
I have picked some nice Flight-Oriented pieces for ebay this week ending
monday night.

Here they are.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6565761782
This 100 gram Sikhote-Alin bullet is simply a museum piece!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6565758396
Here is a heat-shield piece I found myself in Oman.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6565785360
Superb oriented Taza piece, snadblasted by Sahara sand, but still very nice
with many flow lines.

118 gram oriented Gao piece.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6565762891

Thanks and have a nice weekend.