[meteorite-list] Add Esquel..website price reduction!

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 30 21:12:40 2005

 Hello everyone, I have just returned from Tucson. I was there making a
trade with Robert Hagg for a 1440 gram slice of Esquel. It is totally
AWESOME. I however can not keep it... So unless someone here wants to rescue
it, it will be sent to the cutting table to make smaller more affordable
pieces out of this masterpiece.
 The second part of my message is to inform you that I have made a couple
huge price reductions on my website. The Franconia has been reduced to $1.00
per gram, and the Canyon Diablo has been reduced to .35 per gram! Better get
yours while you can! Thanks
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401