[meteorite-list] lunar nwa 2977

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 30 20:14:54 2005

Mike and Jim,
I recieved my Lunar Nwa 2977 today and would like to thank you both for
making such a fine sample available to the collector at such a reasonable
price.
It will stand proudly with my other small but immeasureable lunars 032, 482
and Dhofar 908.
Mike all of we "stay at home" collectors owe you a huge debt. One that is
impossible to measure. Without your daring adventures and worldwide
connections many of us could only dream about possessing a slice of "THE
MOON".
I realize that for the officianado, ultra rare meteorites are the piesta
resistance. Lunars and Martian, though rare in their own right, don't stand
up to the rarified airs of the purist.
But to we lesser sophisticated, the MOON retains an alure that will always
transport us beyond our parochial boundries, so close yet soooo far.
So thanks again. You and Jim stand as pillars in the community for
reputability and fair play.
Jerry Flaherty