[meteorite-list] conversion to UTM grid coordinates

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 29 15:39:14 2005

Hi all,

may someone help me transform these two coordinates into UTM grid. The two
locations are supposed to be in Uganda according to my correspondant. By
transferring them into UTM grid I always end up in the Khartoum area in
Sudan.

site 1: Zone 36 Easting 330104 Northing 150680
site 2: Zone 36 Easting 330086 Northing 148715

(oh yes, these are meteorite related)

thanks for your efforts in advance
Best wishes
Svend