[meteorite-list] what is weg?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 27 17:41:20 2005

Dear Steve,
        "Weg" is actually a term used in England from the 15th
through 17th centuries. While technically, it was dandruff
produced when wearing a wig (common in those times among
men from the upper classes) it was most often used as a
derogatory name applied to people thought to be idiots.
        Hope this helps, Michael

on 11/27/05 8:05 AM, Steve Arnold, Chicago!! at steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com

--
The thing sometimes has me hazy is whether it is them or I that's crazy.
        Albert Einstein