[meteorite-list] Shield-shaped meteorites

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 27 17:03:10 2005

Hi Bernd & all,
        Can you tell us if there a site on the internet where this one you
mention can be viewed?
        My favorite is the great Gibeon shield on the main page of
Eduardo's meteorites.com:
    http://www.meteorites.com/
        Best wishes, Michael

on 11/26/05 3:39 PM, bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de at bernd.pauli@paulinet.de

--
The thing sometimes has me hazy is whether it is them or I that's crazy.
        Albert Einstein