[meteorite-list] AD - World Biggest Impact Melt slices

From: Gi-po Meteorites <Carsten.Giessler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 23 07:26:49 2005

Matteo,

there's nothing to say against it, you can offer it for any price you like.
But it's you who called Marcins price for the IMB exaggerated, and
compared my website prices with
with ebay prices.

There's a german speaking, i try to translate: Who's sitting in a glass
house
should not throw with stones.

Carsten