[meteorite-list] Ad eBay oriented sikhote-alin

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 21 13:09:05 2005

Greetings everyone

     I have a few auctions closing in about 8 hours including a really nice 240 gram oriented sikhote-alin. It is still at only $0.50 per gram but there are 2 dozen people who have it on their watch list waiting to snipe at the end I guess. Also a nice small 1.39 endcut of fresh metal huckitta, and a very nice NWA 2924 endcut with nodule which is still less than it sells for in Morocco.

    In new auctions I hope to post tonight I will have a couple books, the ASU meteorite collection catalog and the The Published Papers of Harvey Harlow Nininger.

<http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=katy2kary>

Oriented 240.98 gram Sikhote-alin

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6579389999&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1>

NWA 2924 mesosiderite 16.86 grams