[meteorite-list] My new book "Meteorites de France" : How to order ?

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 20 11:22:37 2005

Hello to the List,

I just want to inform interested people that my book
(Meteorites de France) can be ordered from the website
ABEBOOKS.COM

You can follow this link :
http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=pele&tn=meteorite&sortby=2

Abebooks accepts common credit cards.

If you wish more information about my book, you can
read some information on my website
(http://www.meteor-center.com/livre/index2.htm) or
read last Meteorite Magazine review by Anne Black.

My book is the most detailed book about french
meteorites, with many exclusive pictures and full
history of falls and finds. There are also many clues
to start hunting meteorite falls never recovered, with
detailed information.

Thanks for reading,

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE