[meteorite-list] NPA 02-12-1969 Scientists Study Fragments of Allende Meteorite

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 19 11:08:48 2005

Hi Mark and All,

There is a line in the article that made me wonder...

"Since meteors are believed to be fragments of ancient exploded planets,
study of them may shed light on the origin of the solar system."

I suspect that the article's author looked up some information
somewhere, but this statement is either cutting edge science and
intrepation, or old ideas long since dispenced with. I suspect the
latter.

Thoughts?

Martin