[meteorite-list] Fr. Steve Arnold - The Brenham Story

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 18 01:02:27 2005

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:05:31 -0700, "Notkin" <geoking_at_notkin.net> wrote:

>It wasn't long after I started searching that I found a nice all-iron
>specimen.?

So, is this likely a seperate fall found in the same strewnfeild or a piece of Brenham? Are there
other Brenham pieces that are all iron? Because it'd be interesting if Brenham were from "the edge"
where pallasites transition into irons (and therefore on the outer edge of the parent body's core)
like Seymchan seems to be.