[meteorite-list] NPA 02-27-1902 Chervettaz Meteorite Fall

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 17 09:40:35 2005

Paper: The Davenport Daily Leader
City: Davenport, Iowa
Date: Thursday, February 27, 1902
Page: 2 (of 8)

Aerolite Falls in Switzerland

     An aerolite fell near Chatillens, Switzerland, the other day. The
stone was triangle in shape, of a dark-gray color, about eleven ounces in
weight. This is only the second meteoric stone that is known to have fallen
in Switzerland.

(end)

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas
http://www.meteoritearticles.com
http://www.coinandstampman.com
http://www.kansasmeteoritesociety.com
http://www.imca.cc

http://stores.ebay.com/meteoritearticles

PDF copy of this article, and most I post (and about 1/2 of those on my
website), is available upon e-mail request.

The NPA in the subject line, stands for Newspaper Article. The old list
server allowed us a search feature the current does not, so I guess this is
more for quick reference and shortening the subject line now.