[meteorite-list] New book on meteorites edited by Nives Widauer

From: Nives Widauer <nives_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 17 03:59:35 2005

Dear everyone!

I would like to draw your attention to a new book on the subject of
meteorites featuring scientific, philosophic and poetic contributions
from various international authors.
The title of book is ?Meteoriten-was von aussen auf uns einstuerzt? (
www.meteoriten.org <http://www.meteoriten.org/>) . It is written in
German, published by Verlag Niggli and edited by Nives Widauer.
I would be interested to find a publisher who would be willing to issue
an English translation of the book. Please contact me via web.widauer.net.

Enjoyable reading,

Cheers

Nives Widauer.