[meteorite-list] Book Wasson, Meteorites 1974

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 16 17:12:50 2005

Hi Darren
Just wanted to let you know my experiences with trying to get books off of these types of sites. By these types I mean the new book retailers. This book is long out of print and for some reason they list them as still available. In fact you can order them and they will even send you a confirmation. But eventually they will cancel the order because they cannot get the book....because it is out of print. They then don't change the listing to show this fact.
Can be quite frustrating if you really wanted the book.
The only way to get this book is from a good used book dealer.
Mike
--
Mike Jensen IMCA 4264
Jensen Meteorites