[meteorite-list] Book Wasson, Meteorites 1974

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 16 14:46:31 2005

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:24:59 +0100, "Martin Altmann" <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a bibliophilic question too.
>I just sold my
>Wasson, , John T.: Meteorites; Classification and Properties.
>SpringerVerlag, New York, 1974
>That orange hardcover standard work.
>But I'm not sure about, which price I should ask, as I don't know anymore,
>what I paid for,
>nor am I able to find it in the antiquarian search engines to see an actual
>price.

WWW.fetchbookinfo.com has it. It's a great resource, but it doesn't list things like condition that
might be important for someone wanting something more than a reading copy (but most grading you find
listed, when available, is probably best taken with a few grains of salt anyway).

http://www.fetchbook.info/compare.do?search=0387067442