[meteorite-list] Following people broke list rules yesterday

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 16 11:37:50 2005

Matteo Matteo Matteo, coming from a virus like you, one who was kicked off
the list, but came back under several different names, it seem Art decided
it would be esier to let you back than try removing new names every day. You
have no room to talk. You were the talk of the town in Munich because you
are a buffoon, and everyone loves to make fun of you.
Mike Farmer